Tuesday 30 September 2008

Affiliate dropshipping notice Drakus


Drakus have had an influx of dropshippers so decided to limit the amount of dropship customers ?! - which I don't quite understand as I thought getting potential buyers was a good thing - so this is confusing, if it's one bloke in a bedsit I get it - too many orders can cripple a small business if not prepared.

- alternative UK dropship I recommended is Puckator - you pay something like £25 a year to join but you get a wide range of stuff (giftware, Jewellery loads of stuff) to choose from and I'm sure they welcome new potential agents/ customers without limits,International orders welcome.

so sorry if you've been turned away from Drakus if i recommended you there - they are full, no more dropshipping accounts available 'til further notice!

No comments:

Website Hosting Updates:

RSS to JavaScript