Saturday 18 October 2008

other random stuff - oh yeah this is now a customer service blog too

okay i might turn this blog into my admin,updates and customer service site actually for all my other blogs then anybody that comes here will know what i am up to as well as be able to ask for help with something they are stuck on or wondering about.

Folks will also be able to get ideas of what I'm planning, rolling out & beta ideas - yeay! I has found a reason for this blog to exist! (other than just my rambling and still grabs from google - actually don't know if I can be bothered to do to many more of those as it might be classed as being dumb or showing off - and o'course I am super clever and never show off so it might be out of keeping :P

okay - http://incomeclubpro.com - I'm looking at software to set up a private membership site for that site so I can set up a subscription site in order to makes use of all the ebooks I'm given resell rights to and can't just give away - I may have different membership levels eventually - but basically my zookoda clubs (via e-mail) are the freebie gateways to the paid site - I'll add free stuff, low cost stuff on the wordpres blog with options for potential customers to pay a monthly subscript via paypal to join the first level/upgrade paid membership site for the higher quality stuff, I might create a number of clubs depending on niche folks are interested in.

I've joined the Rich Jerk forum (as I'm into retro/kitch marketing niche) and Robert Puddy's forum - as there are some clever bods in there, that might understand some of the stuff I ramble about - they also talk about traffic exchanges (as well as run them) and there are more questions I need answers to in that area and making the best use of safelists etc. rather than just being drowned in swamps of e-mail - setting up my e-mail filters is something I need to work on too.

No comments:

Website Hosting Updates:

RSS to JavaScript