Saturday 25 October 2008

running about like a headless chicken again...

things - Zoocoda - teething trouble with the templates I never expected - I know now, so future digests with all be sent in the sand dollar blogger template as they come out stable on hotmail.

I'm mulling over what membership area site software to use for incomeclubpro.com

been doing some report reading of various marketer's - sharing their money making method's and systems for creating cash - rather like a recipe all of them use the same ingredients just combined in different ways - every report I read lately gives me a new piece of information I didn't know how to do - Tom Mansell for example provided me with a useful little script that cloaks urls using php - which I probably could have found on a webmaster forum somewhere but when put in context (of the freebie report)it gave a practical example of where using it might be useful.

Now I'm not into cloaking generally but for the purpose of using in a system - like a membership club it makes sense - so I will be trying out that script later!

anyway enough for now I need to tackle my e-mal box which has been going slightly mad over the last couple weeks as I'm keeping tabs on too many things!

No comments:

Website Hosting Updates:

RSS to JavaScript