Monday 6 October 2008

James whale Facebook group set up today and LBC




FOLLOW James Whale, Mike Mendoza, Tommy Boyd and Co. On TWITTER!

Here A link to his latest show via facebook events (you might need to be logged in b4 you can view this (not sure):
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=28700979338


I haven't used the internet to listen to radio but then while setting up a group about getting James whale , Mike Mendoza and other's that were last heard (my me) at talk sport - I found the link to LBC again and he happened to be on. I hope they all get on board the twitter thing as it's a bit of a pain having to dart about from site to site to find out where all these different radio gods (and goddesses)are - I'd follow their tweets to their shows - it's now to gain a global audience, the hords of us that gave up on TV for youtube and were listening to talk radio when there wasn't an internet as we know it to use, eavesdrop and chat with people via wires other than radio or tv.

The group:

FOLLOW James Whale, Mike Mendoza, Tommy Boyd and Co. On TWITTER!

No comments:

Website Hosting Updates:

RSS to JavaScript