Sunday 5 October 2008

blackberry picking number 1 of 2.7 million


blackberry and apple pie and custard - haven't had that for years - I'm hungry and there are NO 27/4 shops within walking distance in my town - not even a garage - I mean I'm not walking out of town center to some dark lit garage on the motorway several miles away in the night - there used to be a 24 hour Spar here years ago - I think they must have kept getting robbed / violent drunkards - like the 24/7 Garage did in Burnham - scared off all the staff welldone lads now I can't go and get a pie in the night, Mr kippling does pies with apple and blackberry in.

Tesco used to be open 24/7 years ago to here.


Blackberry 8320
Blackberry 8320
  • T-Mobile
  • Vodafone
  • Orange
  • O2
  • 3
  • BT Mobile
  • Virgin Mobile

No comments:

Website Hosting Updates:

RSS to JavaScript