Monday 29 September 2008

WTF are all these posting about ?

dunno really, why they are here - you get all these google monsters talking about adwords and seo, so I thought I'd start showing some of my favs as I get them - maybe some genius out there can figure out a point of usefulness at getting top 20 positions in google....

So I'll post stuff like this and silly pictures and other still grabs - as it doesn't fit anywhere and I've decided I have gone off talksport a bit since their best people left - Ian is still good and the replacements are okay but i miss Al Rantel, febzy, James Whale interviewing nick pope and david ike - I know he says he's happy to serious stuff - but I really think that if I got rich I try to start a kick ass internet radio station and pay Mike, James, and Tommy Boyd and any others I can't remember to come and start a new talkradio station - the one sky were gonna do before they sacked everyone who would make it worth listening to.

So they I'd by a boat, moored to a cool Island and they could be a meld of everything the people want and I'd broacast alerts via twitter and every gawd dam place I could find - AND I'd try and steal Ian and Ash away too - leave the sporty people to their lot.

Any suggestions for our new radio station welcome!

No comments:

Website Hosting Updates:

RSS to JavaScript